Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i hate this feeling.
i hate being so fucking jealous.
i hate that he doesn't want me anymore.
i hate that he's with her.
i hate mind games.
i hate her.
i hate seeing them together.
i hate the sinking in the pit of my stomach.
i hate knowing that he prefers her to me.
i hate having to put on a fake smile.
i hate her.
i hate that there's an overall kind of sadness to me.
i hate missing you.
i hate that you probably don't miss me back.
i hate her.
i hate not having you.
i hate having to act happy around people.
i hate her.
i hate that you and i are drifting apart.
i hate that one day we'll stop talking to each other for good.
i hate not hating you.
i hate that one day we'll be nothing but memories to one another.
i hate her.
i hate myself. (but i hate her more.)

2 comments:

  1. It sucks when it comes down to all of this.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate yourself, I'm sorry it's come down to this (like Abby said.)

    Your not alone

    Please remember that
    xo

    ReplyDelete